Our high-end, hands-on organising service will transform your life.
We work side-by-side with you to organise any space in your home – and achieve your organising goals.
Clutter Rescue’s Hands On Organising service is our high-end organising experience for the woman who is ready to solve her organising challenge.
If you’re looking for the support of an experienced team to work side-by-side with you to achieve your organising goals this is the perfect service for you.
Each of our high-end Hands On Organising clients receive a:
- Bespoke, tailor-made solution to their organising challenge
- Team of Professional Organisers who work to the highest standards
- Completely discreet service which respects their privacy
Before starting any Hands On Organising project we will schedule a two hour Consultation to meet with you at your home and discuss your specific organising needs, tour the space and develop a plan of attack.
After the Consultation we will:
- Schedule days for the Clutter Rescue Team to start working with you
- Discuss any products or resources required to get started
- Arrive on time to each organising session
- Work with you from the start of the process right through to the end – to achieve your organising goals
The Clutter Rescue Team always:
- Work during school hours in four-five hour blocks – perfect for busy Mums doing the school run
- Dress and present ourselves professionally
- Bring organising products with us that will work perfectly to solve your organising challenge (please note: products used are an additional cost)
- Leave your home clear from clutter and functional for you and your family, ready for our follow up sessions
The Clutter Rescue Team can work with you to declutter and organise any area of your home, including your office, kitchen, wardrobe, toy room, bedroom, whole house – or anywhere else you have an organising challenge.
The Clutter Rescue Hands On Organising service ensures the space you call us in to organise is completely decluttered and organised – and tailor-made to suit you and your family.
Call or email Clutter Rescue now to book in your Consultation –
and start your journey from BUSY to Balanced today!
If you love what Clutter Rescue is all about but don’t live in Brisbane (Australia) we can still work with you with our virtual coaching and mentoring service.